Sunday, January 14, 2007

The work of these figures,their fascination with particular landscapes and the manner in which they have chosen to express this fascination,are integrated for me, in the theories of Dion Fortune,a thinker in the tradition of Western Hermeticism/in the Western Hermetic tradition. Fortune expounded ideas about consciousness,particularly ijn terms of/i relation to its relationships in the human being and in nature/particularly the vegetative world,that I have applied in an existential sense and the results of the experience of which have drawn me to the study of others,in this case,Wenger and Maltwood represent a focus for others making similar who are making claims similar to those of Fortune and on account of my experience in relation to,I have been compelled to investigate using the broadest range of methods I can readily employ/deploy,of which the methods of academic research represent one avenue of exploration.

No comments: